Yoruba Council of Elders (Europe & America) logo
IGBIMO AGBA YORUBA
(aka Yoruba Council of Elders) Europe & America
IKEDE PATAKI FUN GBOGBO OMO KARO O JIRE.
a) All Yoruba Descendants of Oduduwa resident in Europe and America.
b) All existing members of Igbimo Agba Yoruba (Europe and America.)
Date: Tuesday 7th March 2017.
From : Secretary General & Spokesperson.
Subject: Igbimo Agba Yoruba (a.k.a YCE) Year 2017/2018
Dear Yoruba Descendants of Oduduwa,
1) The Selection Committee for 2017/2018 members of the "Central Coordinating Committee" of Igbimo Agba Yoruba (a.k.a Yoruba Council of Elders) Europe & America is mandated to provide a list of members for the Central Coordinating Committee (CCC) for the Year 2017/2018.
2) Notice is hereby given of preparation by the "Selection Committee" to consider members "interested" in becoming a member of the CCC for the Council Year 2017/2018.
3) The Selection Committee invites all "Full", "Special" and "Privileged" members who are interested in position(s) and or membership of the Central Coordinating Committee for Igbimo Agba Yoruba (Europe & America) to notify the "incumbent" Secretary General in writing.
Deadline for receipt of Expression of Interest is Sunday 30th April 2017.
4) The previously agreed date of AGM 2017 is Saturday 3rd June 2017.
Time: 3pm - 6pm, followed by refreshments.
Venue: To Be Notified.
5) All members in arrears of monthly subscriptions are "mandatorily" required to clear their arrears unless in financial difficulty and unable to do so.
Existing Members in FINANCIAL DIFFICULTY AND UNABLE TO PAY ALL ARREARS FOR THE YEAR 2016/2017, should get in touch with Elder Jerome Adedeji - Financial Secretary.
6) Meanwhile, there will be a GENERAL MEETING OF ALL MEMBERS on Saturday 15th April 2017, (3pm - 6pm) to discuss, and agree THE WAY FORWARD FOR THE "BRANCHES INAUGURATED" during the year 2016/2017.
A Work Plan will also be agreed for the Year 2017/2018.
7) CURRENT MEMBERS OF THE CCC - please note there will be a meeting from 1pm - 2.45pm on Saturday 15th April 2017 - Venue to be notified.
8) May I use this opportunity to inform all YORUBAS that anyone of minimum age 50 "automatically" qualifies to attend ALL MEETINGS as an "OBSERVER."
9) ANY 40-year old of Yoruba Ancestry is also eligible to attend providing he or she notifies the Secretary General in advance of attendance.
10) The Constitution of this Organization extends membership to all Yoruba Speaking individuals of Kogi & Kwara States of Nigeria.
11) Persons of Akoko EDO, Itsekiris and Urhobos are also eligible to attend the meetings and apply to be members, if interested.
12) For further information, please do not hesitate to contact the Secretary General / Spokesperson on +44 7459 271869 (also Whatsapp).
Hon. Alderman Erelu Lola Ayonrinde
Secretary General / Spokesperson.